Digital Media Buyer
- Refine the paid media plan based on the business needs.
- Refine the KPI’s & targets based on historic data.
- Brief & ensure digital tracking.
- Evaluate content performance
- Define & share learnings in the marketing & sales organization
- Scorecard definition with year-on KPI’s
- Defining a smart reporting framework
- Digital ROI research: develop, manage/analyze digital research
- Reporting on KPI’s: share the status & the action points
Manage the relation
- Lead the cont(r)act with a select group of key digital publishers to be up to date about media buying opportunities & tactical developments on all channels.
- Monitor & optimize organic performance (SEO,…)
- Execute the digital plan through:
--> marketplace media buying on all channels
--> optimization tools
- Delegate, manage & share the monitoring of:
--> analytics & KPI’s with smart automated reports
--> competitor digital activity
• A proven, smart, ambitious & hands-on digital media professional
• Minimum of 1 year in a similar media buying role. Client facing experience is a plus
• You have a Marketing or Business Economics background
• You are a decision maker & see the core from the clutter
• Openness to drive change & overcome operational barriers
• Ability to keep projects within budget framework and with tight KPIs
• Advanced Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads and other relevant marketplace buying knowledge
• Able to build strong relationships with a diverse group of colleagues across a number of disciplines
• Strong interest and passion for the digital world
• Ability & passion to continual learn and develop as the industry grows
• Able to multi-manage a large number of different projects